Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why travel? Why blog?

I love to travel. For as long as I remember, I even enjoyed just going to the airport, whether or not I was traveling! Over the years, I've done my fair share of solo travel as an exchange student to Mexico and Japan, solo to Spain & Italy, Chile, various other Latin American countries, as well as the United States. In the last several years, I've done a bit of international and domestic travel with my family: husband, Howard, now 14-year-old Ethan and twins Katie & Bryan, aged 10 years. Friends ask me my opinion. And I am opinionated. I live trip to trip. I plan travel for relatives. I plan imaginary trips for the family. Just recently I was asked to help friends of my sister-in-law whom I've never met, by the way. And, I've loved it. Every last minute. Every detail. Every discovery. I hope my experience is helpful to you.

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment